Disaster Planning for Residents in North Hampton
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of Southern New Hampshire & Maine!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.