Disaster Planning for Residents in North Hampton
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team.