Disaster Planning for Residents in North Hampton
Ensuring business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in North Hampton. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in North Hampton following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.